iSyncr makes syncing iTunes music, playlists, ratings and album art easy!
Enjoying iSyncr? Help us out with a good rating! Having issues? Please email [email protected] so that we can help.
* Version 5.10.4
** Multiple language fix for Android 7.0
* Version 5.9.30
** Tablet fixes
* Version 5.9.12
** Fixes for iSyncr ratings widget
** Fixes for live lists
** Various fixes
** Battery usage fix for Android 5.0+
* Version 5.9.2
** Android 6.0 fixes
* Version 5.8.3
** Lowered app size
* Version 188.8.131.52
** Support for Blu devices
** Smaller, compact app size
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.